News by TSU
Radio equipmentAre you a manufacturer, importer or distributor of radio equipment and need help, support or information in this area? Do not hesitate to contact our specialists.
NEW RED DIRECTIVE 2014/53/EU
Do you know what change has been made in the radio equipment legislation?
The change in radio equipment conformity assessment occurred between 2016-2017, when the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of radio equipment and repealing Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE) came into force.
The new directive has been in force since 13 June 2016. Until 12 June 2017 a transitional period was still in place when equipment under the current R&TTE Directive could be marketed.
Compliance with the requirements of EU directives on radio equipment is mandatory for all EU-produced radio equipment and equipment imported, sold or distributed in the EU.
Only products marked with the CE mark are considered to meet the requirements of all directives applicable to the product category, thereby ensuring their legal access to all EU Member States.
Based on the increasing demand from our customers, we decided to extend our services to product conformity assessment with the requirements of the RED Directive. We successfully underwent the accreditation process and we are preparing to obtain notification for RED.
How can we help you?
We prepare a range of services that will make it easier for you (producers, distributors ....) to place your products on the EU market:
- Providing information about requirements which apply to your radio equipment
- EU type-testing of radio equipment in accordance with the requirements of the harmonized standards related to the RED Directive
- Conformity assessment by the notified body with the requirements of the RED Directive.
- Advice on the declaration of conformity and application of the CE marking to your product
What are the benefits for you from working with an accredited and notified body - TSU Piešťany, š.p.?
- Save time and costs by identifying CE marking requirements
- Minimize the risks
- You get a competitive advantage
- Complete solutions - using a full range of consulting, testing and certification services
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our experts:
Ing. Tomáš Bednárik, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ing. Dušan Vernarský, email: email@example.com
More info >>>
New Regulation (EU) 2016/426 on appliances burning gaseous fuels
The Technical Testing Institute has been notified of the new Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/426 on appliances burning gaseous fuels
More info >>>